Kell-Chuck Glass has been bringing quality glass and excellent service to the Pacific Northwest for 35 years. The company was looking to update their business with a new and fresh feel, including an updated brand/image.
Under GCI’s direction, and as part of the rebranding process, Kell-Chuck had the exterior of their building enhanced to provide a newer and cleaner look. Apart from new siding and awnings, they placed “Feather Banners” outside to draw the eye of pedestrians and drivers to their business.
In addition to curb enhancement appeal, GCI has helped in developing a complete rebranding of Kell-Chuck. These projects include:
• Logo re-fresh
• Branding of all print correspondence
• Numerous direct mail campaigns
• Full-page ads in trade publications
• A company mascot (a cat named Squeegee)
• Signage for their commercial fleet of vehicles
• Tradeshow booths and handouts
• New website
• Radio commercial
• TV commercials
• Facebook maintenance and contests to increase likes